Problem playing can destroy your relationships; reduce responsibilities at home and work, even lead to financial tragedy. What is the problem of playing addiction? Playing addiction is identified as compulsive playing (a type of impulse-control disorder). Compulsive gamblers can’t control the wish to gamble, it is all they can think about and all Slot Gacor they want to do. Specialists say playing addiction may change a personality beyond recognition.
Some people think a person playing everyday is a problem gambler. In fact it doesn’t matter at all, you may gamble oftentimes or of rare occurrence. Playing is a problem, if it causes problems. Playing addiction is also a problem even if you can afford it, because this problem is not just financial. You may destroy your relationship or friendships by playing.
The main symptoms of the playing addiction:
- You feel the need to keep secret about your playing. You may hide under the carpet even just before yourself. You might delude yourself that you gamble in secret or lie about it, because you are incomprehensible to your kinfolk. You may also cooler yourself you will surprise them with a big win.
- Have difficulties with controlling your playing. Can you walk away or interrupt your playing if you have already started it? Can you stop before you play away your last dollar?
- Are you ready to play away your grub-stake (even that, have been kept to pay bills, credit cards, or things for your children)?
- Loved ones are anxious about you.
People with playing addiction usually think there is no problem and they can give up at any moment. They suggest that not playing but money squeeze is the real problem. They prefer to learn how to manage their playing without stopping and in many cases can’t imagine their life without playing.
Playing addiction therapy focuses on changing unhealthy playing behaviors and thoughts, such as rationalizations and invalid beliefs. But you should first grasp the importance of the treatment and the necessity to get rid of the problem.
If you’d better try to overcome for your problem yourself, here is some input:
- Do something else;
- Focus on another activity (go shopping, bath, make something delicious, play paintball at long last);
- Bring yourself to wait five minutes, ten minutes, or an hour if you want to gamble, your wish will grow weak;
- Imagine first your future experience, how you’ll feel after all your money is lost;
- Find a supporting force (you friend or partner).